Where to Stay: Las Vegas
If you're thinking of visiting Vegas, you'll be overwhelmed with the choice of incredible hotels. From classic luxury to cool contemporary, Sin City has a hotel for visitors of all tastes and here are our Top 5;
1. Caesars Palace: This is arguably the most iconic hotel in the city and has the perfect location right in the middle of the strip. The casino at Caesars is one of our favourite, as we love the somewhat contrasting mix of flashing neon machines and classical sculpture. The range of shops in the hotel is immense, as are the restaurants (including one of our favourite international chains, Nobu)
2. Bellagio: This hotel also has an amazing central location and the luxurious external design
is breathtaking. The hotel is synonymous with its fountains, which draw in the crowds day and night. The fountains are a particularly reason why we love to eat at the Bellagio, as the outdoor terraces are perfect for a romantic meal while watching the nightly water displays. (Go to Wolfgang Puck's Spago for the best views)
3. Aria: We stayed at the Aria during our most recent visit to Las Vegas and absolutely loved it. The hotel epitomises cool and contemporary, especially through its modern room decor- all rooms are also full controlled via iPad which is a nice touch. We also like how there are multiple smaller outdoor pools rather than one big one, which allows for a quiet, relaxing chill out space.
4. Wynn/Encore: We can't wait to stay at the Wynn or the Encore one day. We love the colourful design that runs through the hotel, plus Encore Beach Club is one of our favourite day pool parties, so easy access to that is a massive bonus.
5. The Venetian: This is an absolutely beautiful hotel, and perfect for a romantic stay. If you can't get yourself to Venice for a Gondola ride, the Venetian is second best! It's also the second largest hotel in the world, which is pretty impressive.